Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
Clinics (by appointment)
- Well Woman - By appointment with nurse
- Child Health - By appointment with nurse
- Chiropody - In Oban Hospital
- Physiotherapy -Tuesday afternoon
- Annual Check-up Clinic - Wednesday
- Cervical Smears - this clinic is run by Dr Miranda Markham, Dr Cathy Ford & Fiona Cruickshanks an automatic reminder will be sent.
- Immunisations - all children will be sent an appointment when their next vaccination is due.
- Travel Advice - If you need immunisations before going abroad please contact the surgery 6 weeks before you go. Further information is available on the above tab.
- Flu Immunisations - All patients over 65 or in at risk groups are offered vaccinations.
- Health Checks - it is worthwhile having your blood pressure checked every 5 years after the age of 40. This can be done in normal surgery.